Buying gorgeous fabric is often more fun than making things with it and there are countless bags, mugs, badges with quotes about stashes. "'I have enough fabric in my stash' said nobody ever", for example. However, if you're staycationing or hiding inside from the rain, here are some projects you can make with a metre of fabric.
1) I AM Gaia - a lovely V-neck cami top to layer or wear when the sun comes out.
2) I AM Armor - the shorts version uses a metre of fabric. Ooh.
3) Tilly and the Buttons Jaimie shorts - these use just a metre of your prettiest cotton.
4) Tilly and the Buttons Fifi pyjamas - you can't quite squeeze these into a metre unless you are very tiny, but you could make a contrast top to go with your Jaimie shorts.
5) The Sorbetto top by Colette patterns (free download here). I've made this several times when I've got a metre of something gorgeous and it works really well.
6) You could self-draft a pattern or hack the Deer & Doe Goji shorts / skirt to make a short, playful skirt like this one:
7) Finally, why not try an Ikatee children's pattern and make a special outfit? The Madrid dress / playsuit would look gorgeous in a Liberty-print bolt end.