Atelier Jupe Este shirt
Este is a pattern which allows you to make two versions of a buttoned shirt. It's an oversized model with dropped shoulders, a back yoke and pleat. You can choose between a classic shirt collar and a lapel collar, and between a long sleeve with cuffs, or a wider, short sleeve. A front and back facing are included for the lapel collar.
In the pictures we made the following versions:
- the classic shirt collar and the long sleeves in the white and pecan brown viscose
- the lapel collar and short sleeve in the mint green viscose
This is a paper pattern, the pattern includes a hardcopy of the pattern sheet and sewing instructions. The pattern pieces on the pattern sheet are overlapping and printed recto-verso. The pattern is in English, Dutch and French.
The seam allowances are included on the pattern sheet.
- fabric: see table below
- matching thread
- iron-on interfacing: 40cm
- version shirt collar: 12 buttons with a diameter of approx. 15 mm
- version lapel collar: 5 buttons with a diameter of approx. 15 mm