A mid-sized crossbody tote with front zippered pocket, back slip pocket, zip top closure and reinforced base. This will be your go-to bag for everyday use! The handy short handles make for easy grabbing and the crossbody strap keeps your hands free. This bag is great for travelling and is perfect for keeping organized.
Approximate finished dimensions 10 1/2" wide, 2 1/2" deep, 13" tall
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Requirements based on 44”-wide fabric.
- 1/2 yard Exterior Fabric (or two fat quarters)
- 1/3 yard accent fabric
- 1 yard lining fabric
- 2 1/2 yards Fusible woven interacing
- 6" zipper for front pocket
- 12" zipper for top closure
- 1" wide D rings, 1" wide swivel clasps and 1" wide strap slider
- 2" x 11" piece of heavyweight interfacing for reinforced base
Recommended Fabrics: Canvas (7-9 oz. weight) for exterior fabric. Quilting cotton for Lining.
Additional supplies + tools: polyester thread, water-soluble pen, cutting mat, ruler, rotary cutter, size 14 or 16 denim or Microtex needle, glue pen, (optional) two 3/4" wide x 15" long leather handles and eight 8mm rivets/setting tool, (optional) two 1/4" x 5" pieces of leather/ribbon for zipper pulls.
Why not try this fantastic cotton duck from Cloud 9 by Ophelia Pang.