The Pyjama Bottoms are the perfect first sewing pattern for anyone taking their first steps into the world of dressmaking. The Pyjama Bottoms are full-length and have a relaxed fit with an elasticated waistband, side seam pockets and a tie front created with an optional buttonhole or mock tie. The Pyjama Bottoms have been created with you, the beginner seamstress, in mind. Our clear and straightforward instructions are there to guide you through each step as if an expert were right there by your side.
Pattern sizes - UK 6 - UK 22
Skill level - Beginner
Light to medium weight woven fabrics: cotton lawn, flannel, brushed cotton, cotton fleece or fabric that is soft and breathable with natural fibres.
112cm wide - 2.5m (size 6-12), 3m (size 14-22)
145cm wide - 2m* (size 6-12), 2.7m (size 14-22)
- Pattern printed on high-quality pattern paper
- Beautiful step by step instruction booklet
- Guide to taking your measurements
- Fabric and Sewing basics help card
- Sewing Terms Demystified card
- Checklist card to ensure you have covered everything before starting your project
- All of this encased in a big beautiful re-closable envelope